Thursday 12 June 2014

Screw Marriage! I will think about it when i'm done with music. - Presh of KC Presh

KCee’s former partner in Music, Presh says marriage can wait, and having kids in life can also wait till he’s ready. “May be when I stop singing, I can have time for other things”, Presh told TheNetng.

Tell us about your personal life. Are you thinking of marriage? At the moment the only thing I am thinking of is my music. The only thing I am engaged to is my music. For now, I am engaged to music. In fact, I am dating music. For now, what I feel for is my music and nothing else; that is what I am pursing.

A lot of artistes have had ‘love children.’ Are you hiding yours? No, I don’t have. You can go round to find out but I bet you, there’s nothing for you to find. If I am going to have one, I will let you know. For now, it is music that I want to marry. Maybe when I’m done with music, I might think of other things. But for now, it’s just music and nothing else for me. I love women and relationships, they are dear to me but for now, I have to take permission from them to marry music....


No comments:

Post a Comment