Thursday 6 November 2014

What Breakup? Check Out Inimate Picture as Kayswitch's Babymama Shuts Down Breakup Rumours.

Last two weeks, it was in the news that Kayswitch and his babymama, Meenakshi were having issues.  According to LIB, Meena had stormed his home in Lekki Phase1 October 28th demanding to see him, but for some reason, the security guards supposedly refused to open the gates for her.










When Asked,
Kayswitch told Ynaija that all was well between them. "All is well between me and Meena.  First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…”
Then Meena decided to prove ya'all wrong with the picture below...

No comments:

Post a Comment